ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY (effective May 1, 2019)
No person or entity may use Qwilt services:
- in a fraudulent manner or for fraudulent purposes
- in any way that violates any applicable law or regulation
- to transmit, store or distribute material that Qwilt reasonably determines is defamatory, obscene, indecent, libelous, tortious, threatening, abusive, infringing, hateful, excessively violent, or in violation of third-party privacy rights
- in a manner that would in any way infringe, misappropriate or otherwise violate third party patent, trademark, or other proprietary information rights.
- in any way that may be harmful to or interfere with the services or any of Qwilt’s or third party’s networks, systems, websites, or services.
- to transmit unsolicited email messages, unsolicited bulk email, or “spam”
- in any manner that Qwilt reasonably determines may expose Qwilt to liability
- to cause security breaches of Internet communications and/or connectivity