Lead software developer / architect
About The Position
For a breakthrough project in the video delivery space we are looking for engineers, architects and researchers who are ready to help us change the world.
We are taking today’s CDN a huge leap into the future and turning it into a decentralized community network which is infinitely scalable and ready for the immense amount of video traffic of the coming future.
We are enthusiastic and hopeful about internet decetranlziation and blockchain technologies, and believe that no challenge is hard enough. If you share our vision, your place is with us.
You will be joining as one of the first team members and will be working on the following:
- Solution architecture
- Demo and proof of concepts
- Building our open source code base
- CDN network architecture
- Blockchain network design
- Complex cryptographic challenges
- Distributed algorithms for network and geo proximity
- Open source components and libraries in multiple environment and languages.
You are expected to be:
- A great person to work with
- Passionate about decentralization, open source software and the blockchain, eager to boldly go where no software has gone before
- Passionate about building new technology from scratch
- Self learner
- Versatile and comfortable getting into new languages and environments
- Top notch software designer and programmer
- Capable of leading complex subjects from research through implementation and deployment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A true team player
- Eager to change the world
- 8+ years of hands-on software development
- Excellent problem solver.
- Proven success in building large scale production systems that are deployed and used by real customers.
- Understanding of cryptography, certificates, public-key infrastructures and secure design.
- Experience in large scale distributed systems, distributed databases, NoSQL databases, distributed algorithms.
- Familiar with open source P2P networking protocols (BitTorrent, Kademlia, libp2p etc.).
- Understanding and experience of blockchain architectures and internals
- Understanding of Ethereum design and ecosystem, or similar blockchain projects
- Open source activity, public GitHub repos
- Ph.D / M.Sc in relevant fields - cryptography, blockchain, distributed algorithms
Even if you cover only part of the above, or none of it but you believe you are the right person for this, contact us and let us know.