Software Engineer Team lead
About The Position
Software Engineer Team Lead
About the role and the Team
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our Open Caching Edge Node development team and work with us on building a worldwide content distribution network – the most distributed and high-performance edge cloud network.
It is an excellent opportunity for you to join a team of highly experienced developers who embrace Qwilt’s culture of making customers successful, aiming for the sky, being better together, and enjoying the ride.
If you are a performance freak, innovative, and fun to work with - we invite you to join our ride!
What will you do?
- You will lead great engineers
- You will combine Hands-on development
- You will lead the design of new solutions and architectures
- You will face challenging problems
- You will explore and learn new technologies
- You will implement software modules and bring them to production
- You will become a value creator
- You will have a lot of freedom and responsibility
You will be great for this role if you have
- At least 2 years experience in Team leads/ Scrum Master
- At least 5 years experience in C or C++
- At least 2 years experience with system architecture design
- Experience with HTTP and Networking Protocols
- Experience with Linux environment
- BA / BSc Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with multithreading and multiprocessing
- Comfort taking the initiative and making an impact
- A risk-taking approach of moving fast as perfectly as possible while being mindful of mistakes that might occur
- Experience with Python – an advantage
- Experience with Agile methodologies-an advantage
Why join our Team at Qwilt:
- Unique opportunity to work on truly disruptive software and cloud services
- Get hands-on experience with edge cloud services technology
- Develop, lead and execute an industry-changing initiative
- Learn from the best! Join a dedicated, experienced team of professionals.
Qwilt is growing fast, and we’re scaling our Team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Qwilt.