Senior QA Engineer
About The Position
Senior QA Engineer
About the role and the team
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced and driven Senior QA Engineer.
If you are a highly-motivated, skilled, and independent Test Engineer, who wants to do a challenging & unique role, this position is for you!
The role combines a deep understanding of complex systems, Networking knowledge, the ability to identify and analyze problems, etc.
It is an excellent opportunity to be part of the Qwilt product solution, create value and make an impact. If you aim for the sky- join our ride!
What will you do?
You will gain a broad knowledge of product architecture, technology, and its business.
You will prove a track record of working and delivering under tight and aggressive timelines.
·You will perform as an integral part of a team of highly skilled performance analysts/tuning experts.
You will perform End-to-end, test scenarios in different scopes: Regression, Performance, functional, and scale
Taking ownership for testing your features, creating test strategies, and delivering high-quality products.
Report bugs found during execution, assist with reproduction and debugs to understand the root cause.
You will be great for this role if you have-
- At least 4 years of experience as a testing engineer in the network domain.
- Very strong hands-on experience in Linux-based platforms.
- Experience with L2-L7 network protocols.
- Effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in monitoring and analyzing server performance counters and OS alert logs.
- Fast and self–learner with outstanding technical skills.
- Independent, responsible worker, able to plan and execute virtualization.
- AWS, GCP – advantage
- K8s – advantage
- Automation and scripting experience – Java and Python] – a great advantage
- Ability to work flexibly and independently in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A can-do attitude and team player as we are better together
Why join our team at Qwilt:
- Unique opportunity to work on truly disruptive software and cloud services
- Get hands-on experience with edge cloud services technology
- Develop, lead and execute an industry-changing initiative
- Learn from the best! Join a dedicated, experienced team of professionals.
Qwilt is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Qwilt.