About The Position
For our new team, CISO we are looking for a Team Lead that's passionate about security and is ready to take ownership over Qwilt’s security schemes, architecture and solutions.
You will be working with;
- Create and lead a team focused on securing Qwilt’s production and development environments and offices.
- Act as CISO
- Lead security assessments and drive solutions
- Further develop, guide and participate in implementing the Security and Data protection practices and processes in Qwilt’s solutions and products.
- Further develop and participate in implementing the solutions and routines for Qwilt’s operational security.
- Take ownership of security incident management.
- Further develop detection mechanisms and analysis capabilities.
You should have the following qualifications;
- Experience and expertise in information security at a strategic and operational level
- Knowledge and good understanding of IT and DevOps security architecture
- Certifications in information security and / or documented knowledge of relevant standards, such as ISO27001
- Work with the leadership team to create an agile CISO function
- Drive and participate in the execution of solutions/processes, including:
- Alert development
- Solution hardening
- Threat intelligence
- Participate in research and provide recommendations for continuous improvement
- Play an active role in mentoring team members and help them prioritize day-to-day asks against long-term objectives
- 10 years of relevant experience in specific domains of information security, such as security architecture, security operations, incident response, threat and vulnerability management.
- Strong technical experience and familiarity with various techniques of cyber-attacks and prevention solutions
- Deep understanding of tools and processes used in security incident detection and handling, experience developing custom scripts
- Excellent problem solving, project management, and communication skills
- "Can-do" attitude and unwavering passion for doing the right thing
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, with a positive and professional attitude