Automation Test Engineer
About The Position
We are looking for a Testing Automation Engineer to join our team. As a member of the Testing team, you will be responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of Automated tests using our Java-based framework. Our Automated tests cover all aspects of the product, including complex networking topology, CI/CD processes and working with cloud services.
- Develop, execute and analyze automated tests for new exciting features and run them on production and infrastructure.
- Be the tech lead for your products
- Keep engagement up with a high-speed development process and ongoing deliveries - executing and adjusting your test cases accordingly
- Take part in cross-company activities and use the guild to grow your testing professionalism and skills
- Lead the cooperation and integration between all types of tests (Unit tests, integration tests and End 2 End tests).
- 3+ years of experience programming automation tests (Advantage: Java or Python or scripting language)
- 3+ years of experience in testing complex systems
- 2+ years of experience with build systems and CI/CD processes
- 2+ years of experience working with cloud platforms, cloud networking, and application services - AWS and Azure are an advantage
- Experience with Linux
- Self-starter, a pusher with 'can do' attitude in a dynamic work environment
- TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS
- K8s, Doker knowledge
- Experience Git and integrations with Git services/APIs (e.g. Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket)
Full time position