UI Testing Engineer
About The Position
UI Testing Engineer
About the role and the team
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced and driven UI Testing Engineer to lead all the UI platforms.
If you are a highly-motivated, skilled, and independent Automation Engineer, who wants to do a challenging & unique role, this position is for you!
The role combines professionalism and leadership in important product design decisions and works collaboratively in various company departments.
It is an excellent opportunity to be part of the Qwilt product solution, create value and make an impact. If you aim for the sky- join our ride!
What will you do?
· You will take the initiative and lead all the UI platform
· You will establish the UI and API automation framework
· You will develop test cases, organize & prioritize them, drive a plan to get them all executed
· You will work closely with product managers and software teams
· You will identify gaps and edge cases early in the feature development cycles
· You will participate in the full feature development cycles
· You will continue to learn cross-functional product knowledge from your QA team
· You will proactively track bug resolution, work with the agile team on faster bug resolution
· You will have a lot of freedom and responsibilities
You will be great for this role if you have-
· At least 3 years experience in UI testing.
· At least 3 years experience in developing manual and automated tests, perform testing, triage test failures, and report bugs.
· Displays a record of delivering results, releasing products for high-quality production
· Familiar with performance and multi-tenancy testing basics
· High ability to develop and maintain testing infrastructure
· Ability to work flexibly and independently in a fast-paced start-up environment
· Excellent communication skills
· Can-do attitude and team player as we are better together
Why join our team at Qwilt:
- Unique opportunity to work on truly disruptive software and cloud services
- Get hands-on experience with edge cloud services technology
- Develop, lead and execute an industry-changing initiative
- Learn from the best! Join a dedicated, experienced team of professionals.
Qwilt is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Qwilt.