About The Position
Senior Cloud Data Engineer
About the role and the team
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced and creative data genius that will join our video insights team and build with us a data system analyzing millions of video views around the globe.
With us, you will create value, develop products from scratch, enrich, expand our current solutions, and use the newest technologies.
It's an excellent opportunity to be part of a friendly and supportive team, act with integrity and find joy in our work.
If you are looking for a unique opportunity to be part of our next-generation content delivery platform's development effort - join us!
What will you do?
You will design solutions and architecture based on micro-services and cloud services
You will collect and process data from thousands of devices, build dashboards and analytics tools
You will design data processing systems, analyzing millions of video sessions a day and providing our customers with amazing insights about them
You will deliver the best experience for millions of video addicts around the world for the most viewed episodes, sport matches and gaming events
You will have a lot of freedom and responsibility
You will be great for this role if you have-
● At least 10 years experience in backend systems development.
● Proficiency with many industry-leading technologies such as Kafka, Spark, Hadoop, Hive.
● Strong analytical skills, ability to grasp complicated systems
● Strong server-side skills.
● Strong experience in Cloud environments (AWS, Google, Azure)
● Experience in Microservices or Kubernetes
● BA / BSc Computer Science /Engineering
● Excellent system design skills.
● Great team player
● Breath technology, love to face challenges and overcome them
Why join our team at Qwilt:
● Unique opportunity to work on truly disruptive software and cloud services
● Get hands-on experience with edge cloud services technology
● Develop, lead and execute an industry-changing initiative
● Learn from the best! Join a dedicated, experienced team of professionals.
Qwilt is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Qwilt.