Technical Project Manager
About The Position
We are seeking out a Technical Project Manager with the ability to see and link the pieces of the big picture together across all functions to make our business grow and flourish. The selected candidate should have a track record of defining and building scalable work processes while influencing from the C-Level down to ensure Qwilt's success in delivering video delivery solutions for our largest customers’ network environments.
The Technical Project Manager is expected to:
- Coordinate between various departments during all project phases, to ensure all aspects of each project are delivered successfully within the predefined timeframes.
- Communicate directly with clients to report scope and time frames, ensuring deliverables are clearly defined to both sides.
- Coordinate and manage weekly meeting with project stakeholders on the client side, internally – as needed.
- Coordinate and participate in all relevant project meetings, both online and onsite. Responsible for all meeting summaries and follow-ups.
- Responsible for ongoing tracking of each project. Monitor progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, escalate and devise contingency plans.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive project plans, Gantts, progress reports, requirement documentation and presentations.
- Responsible for setting and monitoring a set of KPIs related to the onboarding and integration process, with the goal of showing constant improvement.
- Act as a leader within the company.
- Bachelor's degree, with an advanced technical or business degree desirable.
- Excellent understanding of how software products are built
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in technical project manager management, experience with CDN or cloud technologies preferred.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-changing environment.
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Highly motivated and a self-starter who is comfortable working in an independent environment.
- High technical and analytical capabilities.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English.