About The Position
About the role and the team
As the Product Manager, you will be responsible for the Edge Cloud platform, which brings to life the content and delivery solution of the future in service provider networks. We are seeking out a cross-functional Product Manager with the ability to see and link the pieces of the big picture together across all functions to make our business grow and flourish. The selected candidate should have a track record of defining market-winning products and apply product management skills, technical knowledge, and influence from the C-Level down to ensure Qwilt's success in delivering video delivery solutions for our largest customers’ network environments.
It is an excellent opportunity to be part of the Qwilt product solution, create value and make an impact. If you aim for the sky- join our ride!
What will you do?
· Take overall feature specification and implementation responsibility for assigned products
· Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
· Recommend list pricing, with accompanying competitive and margin analysis
· Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
· Lead/drive product positioning, go-to-market activities, and sales training
· Be an expert with respect to the competition
· Act as a leader within the company
You will be great for this role if you have-
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in product management, experience with CDN or cloud technologies preferred
· Bachelor's degree, with an advanced technical or business degree desirable.
· Networking and/or video domain expertise and passion- an advantage
· Technical background, with experience in networking, wireless preferred
· Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
· Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
· Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
· Proven ability to work in a fast-changing environment
· Excellent teamwork skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why join our team at Qwilt:
- Unique opportunity to work on truly disruptive software and cloud services
- Get hands-on experience with edge cloud services technology
- Develop, lead and execute an industry-changing initiative
- Learn from the best! Join a dedicated, experienced team of professionals.
Qwilt is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Qwilt.