About The Position
What you will do-
- Monitoring Qwilt’s products, solutions, and overall operations
- Run corrective actions and investigate field incidents, issues to root cause analysis
- Detect and resolve any issues related to the servers, networks, and systems
- Run field procedures, maintenance activities upgrades, and installations
- Assisting in ticket management and reporting tasks
- Work with global customers, 3rd party vendors, and internal teams on assisting in reaching a resolution
- Part-time position at Hod Hasharon with an ability to work in 24*7 shifts, 14 shifts in a month including weekend shifts.
- Excellent Service-oriented individual
- First-year student / before the study
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
- Passion for operations lives and breathes problem-solving with high technical skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Background in computer networking or technical support – Advantage
- First-year students for mathematics/Physics - Advantage
- Ability to work well under pressure.