Global HR Employee Branding
About The Position
Global HR employee branding
About the role and the team
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a Global HR Employee Branding who will join our people team.
In our team, you will work independently to lead Qwilt’s branding, take the initiative and make an impact on Qwilt’s culture.
As a Global HR Employee Branding, you will define Qwilt's brand and promote it, draw in right-fit talent and build a workforce of individuals aligned with the company and its goals.
We are looking for a candidate with a passion for campaign development while leveraging digital and non-digital channels to engage our targeted audiences.
Most importantly, identifying what attracts candidates to choose Qwilt as their new working place.
Mainly handling: candidate-facing communications, social media, and video to convey the corporate culture and employee experience.
If you want to be part of an influential team and find joy in your work- we invite you to join us!
What will you do?
- You will be driving strategy, creation, and execution of all employment brand content and programs
- You will be working in partnership with the marketing department to ensure the People team’s objectives for establishing a strong employer brand and recruiting presence are part of the company’s integrated social media strategy
- You will be writing creative, persuasive copy for various social media platforms
- You will be responsible for quality control: being on message, on-brand, and consistently representing the organization’s strategic vision
- You will be adjusting actions and budgets to reflect areas of need, reporting on metrics, and obtaining a deep understanding of effective channels and tools
- You will undertake and implement employer brand in talent acquisition, candidates and employee experience
- You will be effectively working with all departments and stakeholders to define and execute mutually successful activities.
- You will be managing the careers website.
- You will be researching the talent market to find relevant audiences
- You will be responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring our global recruitment
- You will do a marketing strategy to increase the pipeline of candidates
You will be great for this role if you have-
- At least 3 years of experience in developing and executing global employer branding strategies with a focus on digital and social media
- At least 3 years of experience writing and editing product marketing content and sales enablement materials
- Background marketing such as PR, Marcom, high level of creative writing skills, social media platforms
- Native English speaker and writer- must
- Ability to use data analytics to measure and continually improve the impact of content
- Ability to work well within and across teams and give and receive constructive feedback
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent research skills- always on top of industry changes and trends.
- Creative, innovative, and out of the box thinking.
- Ability to fluidly navigate between strategy and execution
Why join our team at Qwilt?
- Unique opportunity to work on truly disruptive software and cloud services
- Get hands-on experience with edge cloud services technology
- Develop, lead and execute an industry-changing initiative
- Learn from the best! Join a dedicated, experienced team of professionals
Qwilt is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Qwilt.