About The Position
About the role and the team
It is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and young team that gives you entry into a global network world.
We are looking for talented and energetic people who are dedicated, enthusiastic and eager to learn new technologies.
As a part of the NOC team, you will work with the newest video streaming technologies and you will be exposed to the top content delivery companies in the industry.
Our team goal is to make our customers successful and ensuring video streaming to millions of subscribers around the world.
If you want to deliver the best experience, create value and be part of a flexible team-join us!
What will you do?
- You will run corrective actions and investigate field incidents, issues to root cause analysis
- You will monitor Qwilt’s products, solutions, and overall operations
- You will detect and resolve any issues related to the servers, networks, and systems
- You will run field procedures, maintenance activities upgrades, and installations
- You will assist in ticket management and reporting tasks
- You will work with global customers, 3rd party vendors, and internal teams on assisting in reaching a resolution
Yu will be great for this role if you have-
- Ability to work part-time position 24*7 shifts, 14 shifts in a month including weekend shifts.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Passion for operations lives and breathes problem-solving with high technical skills
- Excellent Service-oriented individual
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Background in computer networking or technical support – an advantage
- First-year students for mathematics/Physics – an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure.
Why join our team at Qwilt:
- Unique opportunity to work on truly disruptive software and cloud services
- Get hands-on experience with edge cloud services technology
- Develop, lead and execute an industry-changing initiative
- Learn from the best! Join a dedicated, experienced team of professionals
Qwilt is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Qwilt.