About The Position
Our DevOps team is now hiring, searching for a highly skilled and talented DevOps engineer, with a great passion for technology, to help us develop our rapidly growing edge cloud solutions.
The team works on cutting edge cloud web service technologies to provide innovative, highly-available and scalable solutions.
- Development and maintenance of a CI/CD pipeline of Cloud-based applications in a microservice architecture
- Ensure complete integration of the current continuous improvement activities and reliability practices
- Researching, integrating and automating deployments methods.
- Monitor performance against desired results and manage as required
- Development and maintenance of dashboard and alert systems for monitoring the application
- Support and troubleshooting of the system
- At least 3 years of solid and proven experience in DevOps for a Cloud or SaaS
- Facilitate the implementation of the line of Products, reliability strategy across manufacturing operations to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment and processes.
- Experience with AWS, GCE, Vmware
- Self-sufficient and highly hands-on engineer
- Great communication skills, excellent team player
- Experience developing CI/CD, IaC, Saas/PaSS - advantage
- Experience with High Availability, 24/7, distributed globally, high volumes of traffic environments
- Experience with Containers and Kubernetes as an advantage.
- At least one of the following languages Python, Golang, Bash - others are an advantage.
- Experience in distributed datastores – advantage
- Experience with Big Data technologies - advantage