About The Position
About the role and team
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a highly skilled NOC Manager with a great passion to lead and manage a dynamic young teams and work in a global network world.
We are looking for talented and professional people who are dedicated, enthusiastic and eager to lead and be part of a flexible team.
As a part of the NOC team, you will work with the newest video streaming technologies and you will be exposed to the top content delivery companies in the industry.
Our team goal is to make our customers successful and ensure video streaming to millions of subscribers around the world.
If you want to deliver the best experience, create value and be part of a flexible team-join us!
What will you do?
- You will proactively be monitoring and verifying the integrity and availability of all applications and service data across Qwilt in a 24/7 environment
- You will own the monitoring of the business KPIs
- You will initiate the implementation of new solutions and processes that monitor better
- Hire and train NOC technicians
- Supervise a 365/24/7 Network Operation Center's (NOC) shift operations and personnel, set priorities for NOC and track project status
- Oversee day to day NOC operations, escalations, ticketing, and communications with internal customers
- Monitoring the network/systems, documenting network events and taking corrective action in response to alarms and addressing possible causes concerning outages
- Manage working relationships with other projects, project managers, & business units to maintain effective cross-functional communications
- Further, develop process and procedures within the NOC
- Continuously improve and develop systems to proactively monitor the networks we manage
- Further, develop a training program to acquaint new staff with the customer's environment
- Manage and coordinate maintenance as scheduled by the IT and Vendors
You will be great for this role if you have-
- At least 2 years of experience in managing a technical team, at least 10 engineers
- At least 4 years of experience in networking environment & knowledge with TCP/IP, HTTP, Routing protocols
- Vast experience in Linux
- Experience with Cloud (AWS/ GCP/ Azure)
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Passion for operations lives and breathes problem-solving with high technical skills
- Excellent Service-oriented individual
Why join our team at Qwilt?
- Unique opportunity to work on truly disruptive software and cloud services
- Get hands-on experience with edge cloud services technology
- Develop, lead and execute an industry-changing initiative
- Learn from the best! Join a dedicated, experienced team of professionals.
Qwilt is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Qwilt.