Customer Support Engineer
About The Position
Customer Support Engineer
About the role and the team
Join us to be a part of the service provider team at Qwilt, impacting the most interesting and valuable part of our support.
We are handling the most complicated and complex technical problems of our customers and our solution, on the service providers side.
Our goal is to make our customers successful, continually seeking improvement, thinking thoroughly about the small details together with an in-depth analysis and system-oriented vision.
We are a very supportive and collaborative team, having a lot of freedom and responsibility.
Together as a strong team, we learn new skills, and adaptation to technical changes are required.
Our team is dominant in the company and directly affects our business and the company strategy.
What will you do?
- You will manage Service Providers accounts worldwide
- You will manage proactively and independently on-going tasks, priorities and alerts
- You will diagnose and troubleshoot complicated technical cases
- you will handle external and internal escalations while you will constantly learn & Share knowledge
- You will work in a multi-task and dynamic environment
- You will provide multiple support and makes our customers successful.
- You will get a chance to work with our strategic clients and make an impact
- You will act with integrity and deliver your best experience
You will be a perfect fit for this role if you have:
- At least 5 years of experience & in-depth Networking knowledge, TCP/IP, HTTP
- Experience in Linux
- Excellent Service-oriented individual
- Excellent English skills - written and verbal communication
- Ability to document technical information
- Experience in Cloud environments (AWS, Google, Azure) – an advantage
- Knowledge with one scripting or programming language – an advantage
- BA / BSc in Computer Science or Engineering – an advantage
- Team player approach of listening, talk, give credit and build trust
Why join our team at Qwilt?
- Unique opportunity to work on truly disruptive software and cloud services
- Get hands-on experience with edge cloud services technology
- Develop, lead and execute an industry-changing initiative
- Learn from the best! Join a dedicated, experienced team of professionals.
Qwilt is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Qwilt.