About The Position
About the role and the team
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a highly skilled and talented DevSecOps with a great passion for technology to develop our rapidly growing cloud solutions. The team works with the most cutting edge cloud technologies, building the infrastructure which enables this large scale network to operate. We are a team of highly talented engineers that works in a dynamic and challenging environment. We love what we do and enjoy it. If you want to learn new technologies and make an impact- join us!
What will you do?
- You will Leade the DevSecOps team to secure Qwilt products in AWS and GCP
- Hands-On experience with cloud security and networking
- You will be part of an Operations & DevOps team maintaining a diverse 24/7 production environment in the cloud, supporting service providers and content publishers software solutions for content delivery
- You Will deliver solutions, architectures and automation to secure Qwilt infrastructure
- You Will building secure DevOps architecture patterns and provide prescriptive guidance on how to secure network, operation systems, services, etc.You will research, examination and implementation of new cloud technologies and open source tools.
- You will work closely with other the DevOps teams and other engineering groups on designing and implementation of new processes, be a trusted advisor for security related aspects
You will be great for this role if you have-
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a Security and networking Engineer
- 2+ years of managing security and networking team
- Expertise on at least one major cloud platform: AWS or GCP
- 5+ years of Linux hands on experience (configure, troubleshooting and deployment).
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure related components, technologies and protocols: LDAP, DNS, TCP\IP, Load balancing, PKI, Firewalls and routing
- Demonstrating and understanding of networking in a production environment (Advanced routing, IPsec tunnels, GRE, policy base routing, DDos protection)
- Subject matter expert on leading multiple cyber security projects
- Experience with Containers and Kubernetes
- Ability to use a wide variety of technologies and cloud services
- Knowledge of DevSecOps toolbox and technologies, scripting, and automation for containerized applications – Advantage
- Experience with automation/configuration management using tools like Terraform, Ansible or an equivalent – Advantage
- Knowledge of code and scripts (Python, Perl and/or Ruby) – Advantage
- Acquaintance with CI/CD tools and version control tools (e.g Jenkins, Git, Nexus/Artifactory) – Advantage
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience with High Availability, Scalability and Reliability solutions – an advantage
- Team player approach of listening, talk, give credit and build trust
Why join our team at Qwilt?
- Unique opportunity to work on truly disruptive software and cloud services
- Get hands-on experience with edge cloud services technology
- Develop, lead and execute an industry-changing initiative
- Learn from the best! Join a dedicated, experienced team of professionals.
Qwilt is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Qwilt.