About The Position
About the role and the team
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a highly skilled and talented DevSecOps Engineer with a great passion for technology to develop our rapidly growing cloud solutions. The team works with the most cutting edge cloud technologies, building the infrastructure which enables this large scale network to operate. We are a team of highly talented engineers that works in a dynamic and challenging environment. We love what we do and enjoy it. If you want to learn new technologies and make an impact- join us!
What will you do?
- You will be a part of the Cloud Security team to secure Qwilt products in AWS and GCP
- Hands-on experience with cloud security and networking
- You will be part of an Operations & DevOps team maintaining a diverse 24/7 production environment in the cloud, supporting service providers and content publishers software solutions for content delivery
- You will deliver solutions, architectures, and automation to secure Qwilt infrastructure
- You will build secure DevOps architecture patterns and provide prescriptive guidance on how to secure networks, operation systems, services, etc.
- You will research, evaluate and implement new cloud technologies and tools.
- You will work closely with the DevOps teams and other engineering groups on designing and implementation of new processes, be a trusted advisor for security-related aspects
You will be great for this role if you have-
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as a Cloud Security expert
- Expertise on at least one major cloud platform (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Linux hands-on experience (configure, troubleshooting and deployment).
- Good understanding of methods and practices of audit, security assessing, vulnerabilities evaluation and so.
- Experience with security aspects of Images, Containers and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of DevSecOps toolbox and technologies, automation, as well as Terraform or Ansible
- Experience of code and scripts (Python, bash, Go) – Advantage
Why join our team at Qwilt?
Unique opportunity to work on truly disruptive software and cloud services
Get hands-on experience with edge cloud services technology
Develop, lead and execute an industry-changing initiative
Learn from the best! Join a dedicated, experienced team of professionals.
Qwilt is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Qwilt.