The position involves using advanced tools to research and implement signatures for new video protocols to be used in the company’s product. The process involves using scripting and programming languages to provide support for video patterns used by internet video services.
The video protocol researcher is expected to:
- Participate in video protocols and HTTP research.
- Analyze streaming web site behavior.
- Design, implement, test and maintain video protocol signatures.
- Computer networking knowledge in at least one protocol in the layers 2-7
- Good understanding of TCP/IP and HTTP – advantage
- Experience in internet traffic analysis and analysis tools such as Wireshark – advantage
- Experience with network device configuration, such as web servers, routers, DNS servers etc. – advantage
- Programming & Testing
- Knowledge of at least one scripting or programming language such as Python / C / Java / etc…
- Experience in manual or automated testing – advantage
- Personal Skills
- Self-sufficient and highly hands-on.
- Anxious to get exposed and leverage new technologies.
- Team player – excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking
Location: Hod Hasharon, IL